Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
“We believe that a virtual private server (VPS) should be as robust and dynamic as your business. It should be flexible and versatile, and deliver near-dedicated server performance at a much lower cost.”
Why ZeroLag VPS hosting?
- You require a highly capable server, but you don’t need the full power of dedicated hardware.
- You want the flexibility to deploy custom software packages that you wouldn’t be able to deploy on a shared server.
- You want better performance than a shared server.
- You want the benefits of a dedicated server, without the dedicated server price tag.
- You want access to a sandbox environment and support for your custom application.
ZeroLag VPS hosting benefits:
- ZeroLag will work with you to design and engineer one of our virtual private servers to include the resources necessary to support your requirements, plus the capability to rapidly scale as resource demand grows.
- ZeroLag virtual private servers utilize the latest generation of enterprise-class Dell servers to ensure your VPS provides all the computing power your business needs.
- Our hosting experts, located right in our SSAE 16-certified Tier 4 data center just steps away from your virtual private server, provide 24x7x365 support via phone and email.
- Dell PowerEdge servers.
- We set CPUs for high performance mode unlike providers that use performance throttling to save energy costs.
- We run only the specific services needed to ensure the OS is highly optimized and unnecessary software isn’t slowing the server.
- 10 Gb/s network backbone with full N+1 redundancy.
- 5 Mbps Internet burstable to 2000 Mbps (2 Gbps).
- 100% network uptime SLA.
- ZeroLag’s fully managed hosting is like adding expert IT management to your team on demand.
- Hardware RAID and hot swap drives to protect your data and permit fast hardware replacement in the event that a hard drive fails.
- World-class SSAE 16-certified Tier 4 data center with fully redundant power and climate control systems.
- ZeroLag’s security hardened dedicated servers feature our own optimized version of Debian Linux.
- We reduce possible entry points for hackers by only installing software that is required for your deployment.
- We run local intrusion detection services (IDS) to proactively monitor your managed dedicated server.
- Optional external security services and DDoS protection available.
- Fast access to a live human who is ready, qualified, and capable of helping you immediately.
- Available 24/7/365 by phone, email, and online.
- Our trained and certified support technicians are located in our data center, just steps away from your server.
- We don’t have a call center, and we don’t outsource technical support.
We understand that your business has unique requirements. That’s why every ZeroLag managed web hosting solution is custom-tailored to fit your specific needs. Give us a call at 877-937-6524 or click here to get started on a new hosting solution for your business now.
24/7/365 support line:
Toll-free 877-ZEROLAG (937-6524)
Sales and corporate office:
818-864-4549 (8 AM - 5 PM Pacific)
289 S. Robertson Blvd, #441
Beverly Hills, CA 90211