Every business has its own unique e-commerce web site hosting requirements. We provide a range of Magento hosting options and upgrades for online merchants interested in making the most of ZeroLag Magento hosting services. Here are just a few Magento hosting options to consider when determining your e-commerce hosting plans.
Magento hosting options and additional managed web hosting services offered by ZeroLag include:
- Additional fully redundant web servers – with automatic failover through load balancing
- Additional fully redundant database servers – with manual failover through active/passive
- Managed firewall services, shared or dedicated; built on Gigabit technology and industry-leading hardware
- Hardware upgrades – additional RAM and hard drives
- Payment bridge servers – to support PCI compliance
- Development/staging server – provides sandboxed development environment
- Enhanced email hosting – Linux-based or Microsoft Exchange email services available
Is it time to upgrade to Magento Enterprise Edition?
If you’re up and running with Magento Community Edition, you’re already enjoying the features and flexibility of the world’s most popular e-commerce platform. But even more powerful capabilities are available in Magento Enterprise Edition. Here’s just a few of the many reasons to upgrade:
Experience Peak Performance
Enterprise Edition-exclusive features will help your site perform at maximum levels, even during peak traffic periods. The latest version of Magento Enterprise Edition features a high-performance architecture that results in in faster web sites and an improved customer experience. Performance enhancements include:
- Up to 65% improvement in page load times
- Reduced server loading; handle 30% more traffic on the same hosting environment
- Faster checkout flow; customers can complete transactions more quickly
Advanced Marketing Capabilities
Segmentation features allow you to create promotions for targeted customers based on criteria such as location and purchase history. Possibilities include private (club) sales including events, invitations, and category access permissions.
Content Staging and Merging
Supports both on-demand and scheduled merges and rollbacks of content, making it fast and easy to roll back to a previous version of content, product, or category pages.
Talk to one of our experts today
Not sure if Magento Enterprise Edition is right for you? Talk with one of our expert Magento hosting services advisors today. Just fill out the form at the right and we’ll get back to you the same or next business day.
We understand that your business has unique requirements. That’s why every ZeroLag Magento hosting solution is custom-tailored to fit your specific needs. Give us a call at 877-937-6524 or click here to get started on a new hosting solution for your business now.
24/7/365 support line:
Toll-free 877-ZEROLAG (937-6524)
Sales and corporate office:
818-864-4549 (8 AM - 5 PM Pacific)
289 S. Robertson Blvd, Box 441
Beverly Hills, CA 90211